Monday, August 2, 2010

Our 6th Anniversary!

Steve and I celebrated out 6th Anniversary on July 31st! I can hardly believe six years went by so quickly. Lots has changed in six years but Steve and I have made it through. The movies make it look so easy.






To celebrate Steve took me to a cabin by Mt. St. Helens called Eco Park. It was so much fun minus the critter that decided it wanted in our cabin at 2 in the morning and the hornets nest in the cabin when we first arrived. I can laugh now... but not at the time.






We did lots in a short time... we went horse back riding and I had a beautiful horse. We played board games and took lots of walks too. We also drove up to the mountain. I hadn't done that since I was in high school. Steve almost had me talked into a helicopter ride (I am really scared of heights) if it didn't cost so much (maybe next time!)






I feel so blessed to have met and married such an awesome person!

No comments:

Followers