Thursday, June 23, 2011

School's Out For Summer!

My last day with my class was June 21st. I had a hard time saying goodbye. I really had a great class this year. This year just flew by and I wanted more time with them. I can hardly believe that my first group of kiddos that I taught at Kalama will be 8th graders. They are all taller then me by now I am sure!

Zoe came with me to school on the last day. She loved it and is so excited to start school at Kalama next year! She will do awesome. She was adding math problems in her head for me today. She amazes me at how quickly she learns stuff.

First we have to enjoy our summer together. I am trying to plan our days out with fun activities and hands-on fun that will keep us all busy. Some of the things on our list so far include swimming lessons, VBS, play dates, trips to the park, museum, zoo, etc... It makes me excited that I get to plan out fun stuff for us to do. I will try and remember to blog our summer fun!

Happy summer to you!

No comments:

Followers