Friday, June 26, 2009

Enjoying Summer Vacation with My Kids!!!

I have had one full week of summer vacation with my kids so far. I could get us to this. I love spending time with them. Zoe says the funniest things. Presley is silly too. His new thing is licking, so watch out. They make me laugh everyday. We got a library card so we have been taking advantage of that. We have already been to the library 3 times in a week. We have also been to the park a few times. Today we had a picnic at the park with Grandma Betsy. I am looking forward to many more fun day with my kiddos this summer.

Zoe and Presley playing in the new sand box.
Going for a ride in daddy's purple car... I mean hot rod!


Going for a walk at the lake... we had to stop to feed the duckies!


Daddy stopping by in his big truck to say "Hi"!


Having fun at the park!!


Zoe even learned to ride on her new big girl bike!

Zoe went fishing with her daddy for the first time.
She had fun even though she didn't catch anything.





No comments:

Followers