Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Play Dates!!!

On Monday, I met up with Iris Wellcome and her beautiful girls... Justice, Pria, and Mercy. We walked to the park and played. It was a lot of fun to watch the kids play and to visit too! The kids favorite toy at the park was the water fountain... go figure.
Afterwards Zoe, Pres, and I went up to my friend Joni's house for a playdate with her kids; Brianne and Caiden. My friend Brittany that I hadn't visited with since junior high was there to with her to kids also. The kids dressed up as princess and ran around inside and out. Lets just say the kids were exhausted.

Today the kids and I met Erica and her son Jack at the Portland Children's Museum. We had never been there before. It was fun. I recommend it for little ones.


Here are some pictures from our play dates. :)

Riding the Poser Wheels at Joni's House!

Presley brushing the crocodile's teeth at the museum.

Zoe shopping at the museum.



So cute!


Presley and Jack driving the bus!















No comments:

Followers