Wednesday, July 7, 2010

50 Reasons I Like Myself


1. I have the best kids (even when they're naughty)
2. I have the best husband (we are a perfect match)
3. I have great parents that taught me right from wrong. :)
4 and 5. My grandmother Myrtle gave me some great qualities (especially the love to entertain and make people happy
6. I'm honest
7. I'm silly
8. I'm punctual
9. I'm a great teacher
10. I am outgoing most of the time
11 and 12. But I am also cautious and reserved
13 and 14. I'm safe but I also like to take risks
15. I am organized
16. I am strict as far as my parenting but I do it out of love. (Love and Logic)
17 and 18. I am a goal setter and I strive to achieve my goals.
19. I have lots of love to give
20. I am good at writing (but not spelling) Lol!
21 and 22. I have inner strength as well as outer strength
23. I may be small but I will stand up for what I believe is right!
24 and 25. I am a pretty good cook and I like to cook when I'm not too busy!
26. I am good at taking pictures of my kids and documenting their childhood. (I want them to be able to look back at their childhood.)
27. I'm great at multitasking... give me a couple of jobs I'll get them done and by the deadline too!
28. I'm creative
29. I throw a pretty good party. (my kiddos like them anyways)
30. I like my deep blue eyes (Thanks mom and dad!)
31. I like my tattoos. They tell a story about me and my life. :)
32. I can tolerate pain (read number 31)
33. I like my handwriting
34. I am independent (I don't depend on anyone else.)
35 and 36. I am a good leader but can also be a great follower
37. I am good a listening to others
38. I am good at giving advice
39. I am great at arguing my case too. (Sorry babe!)
40. I am a hard worker
41. I make yummy minestrone soup!
42. I make the best guacamole!
43. I am getting better at doing my own hair ( I have more then just two hairdos now.)
44. I love the group of people that I call friends!
45. I love my job... I get to be paid to explore and discover new and exciting things.
46. I look out for my kiddos
47. I am great at reading stories to my kids
48. I can make my own coffee now. :) (Funny huh... but it's true)
49. I am proud of myself for completing my Master's Degree
50. I like myself and who I have become!

1 comment:

Laura B said...

I like this way of thinking! Keep it up, it's encouraging! :-)

Followers