Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crossing off my list!

I was able to cross off paint kitchen cabinets off my list. I was so embarrassed of my cabinets because they were so dirty looking. The old paint was a dirt magnet. So I decided I am going to paint. Once I got started I thought what did I get myself into. There were so many nooks and crannies. But I did it and they look really good! The new paint is so much cleaner and much easier to wipe down if something gets spilt on it.

I also marked off another new recipe. I made pasta salad for my Grad Party. I got the recipe from Steve's family friend Anisa. It was really easy! I forgot to take a picture though. :(

Also for my grad party I made jello shots ( I marked this off as a beverage but I guess it could be considered a dessert too. They were raspberry lemonade jello shot and it was hard to take just one. :) They were a hit at the party!

I'm having fun marking off things on my 101 list!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good for you! I have been trying to get some home projects done this summer as well and trying some new recipes, too :)

Followers