Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time to Rest

It seems as if I am always on the go, go, go! I have come down with a silly head-cold that has zapped my energy but also given me an excuse to reenergize. I did do some well needed house cleaning on this 3-day weekend but I have also done a lot of sitting, reading, and blowing of my nose.

Today has been the first day in a while that the kids have got to play outside. They played with chalk, found pet worms, and ran around for hours. Itwas good for them to get some energy out.

I am looking forward to more days that they can play outside and warmer weather! I love spring! I can't believe March is just a few weeks away. Here are a few pictures of some fun we have had lately!


Steve surprised me with flowers at work on Valentine's Day!


The kids playing at Great Wolf Lodge! We had a fun family get-away!

The kids with Violet after story time.

Bingo!


No comments:

Followers